Information in accordance with §5 of the E-Commerce Act, §14 of the Unternehmensgesetzbuch, §63 of the Commercial Code and disclosure requirements under §25 of the Media Act.
Facharzt für Psychiatrie und Neurologie, Psychotherapie
Bahnhofstr. 6b, Stiege 1 Tür 1,
Object of the company: Psychiater
Member of: WKO, Landesinnung, etc.
Laws re. professions: Gewerbeordnung: www.ris.bka.gv.at
Supervisory/Trade authority: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Feldkirch
Job title: Psychiater
Awarding country: Österreich
Contact details of the data protection controller
If you have any question about data protection, please find the contact details of the body or person responsible for data protection below:
Dr. med. Othmar Mäser
Authorised to represent: Othmar Mäser
Company details: https://www.psychiater-psychotherapie.com/impressum
Source: Created with the Impressum Generator by AdSimple
Privacy policies usually sound very technical. However, this version should describe the most important things as simply and clearly as possible. Moreover, technical terms are explained in a reader-friendly manner whenever possible. We would also like to convey that we only collect and use information via this website if there is a corresponding legal basis for it. This is certainly not possible if you give very brief technical explanations, as are often standard on the Internet when it comes to data protection. We hope you find the following explanations interesting and informative. Maybe you will also find some information that you did not know yet.
Should you still have questions, we kindly ask you to follow the existing links to see further information on third-party websites, or to simply write us an email. You can find our contact information in our website’s imprint.
Rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- right to rectification (article 16 GDPR)
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten“) (article 17 GDPR)
- right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR)
- righ to notification – notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (article 19 GDPR)
- right to data portability (article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (article 21 GDPR)
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – (article 22 GDPR)
If you think that the processing of your data violates the data protection law, or that your data protection rights have been infringed in any other way, you can lodge a complaint with your respective regulatory authority. For Austria this is the data protection authority, whose website you can access at https://www.data-protection-authority.gv.at/.
Automatic Data Retention
Every time you visit a website nowadays, certain information is automatically created and stored, just as it happens on this website. This data should be collected as sparingly as possible, and only with good reason. By website, we mean the entirety of all websites on your domain, i.e. everything from the homepage to the very last subpage (like this one here). By domain we mean example.uk or examplepage.com.
Even while you are currently visiting our website, our web server – this is the computer this website is stored on, usually automatically retains data such as the below – for reasons such as operational security or for creating access statistics etc.
- the full address (URL) of the accessed website (e. g. https://www.examplepage.uk/examplesubpage.html/)
- browser and browser version (e.g. Chrome 87)
- the operating system used (e.g. Windows 10)
- the address (URL) of the previously visited site (referrer URL) (z. B. https://www.examplepage.uk/icamefromhere.html/)
- the host name and the IP-address of the device the website is accessed from (e.g. COMPUTERNAME and 220.127.116.11)
- date and time
- in so-called web server log files.
As an illustration:
Generally, these files are stored for two weeks and are then automatically deleted. We do not pass these data to others, but we cannot exclude the possibility that this data may be looked at by the authorities in case of illegal conduct.
In short: your visit is logged by our provider (company that runs our website on servers), but we do not pass on your data!
All texts are copyrighted.
Source: Created with the Datenschutz Generator by AdSimple